Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My First Blog...

Well after enjoying reading other blog's (http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/ & http://cheripryor.blogspot.com) I became inspired to try my hand at it. I know I don't have as interesting a life as the PW or Cheri (Thank God..) but it should be fun. At least for me. I figure it'll be a good escape and excuse to play on the computer since I have so much free time ;)

Now let's see how long it takes for me to make a second post.....

16 comments:

Cheri Pryor said...

Hmmm....I'm taking a bet on just a few days since you are one of the lucky ones that doesn't have to actually work. I, however, have moved in anc changed my permanent residence address to the control room.

Welcome to the fun!!

Stacy said...

Clever post under your photo! I don't think you have to worry...you a handsome man! Good luck in the blogging world. I will be back to check on your blog...so make sure you keep posting!

Ciao

Anonymous said...

well, holy MOLEY!
look at you JOHN! your one handsome guy. woo hoo!
so, you are going to have to update me everyday, what do ya do for a living and what do you do for a hobby....i will be checking in regularly.

monique

Anonymous said...

So, what's up with these other blogs you read? Do you aspire to be a Pioneer Woman? Or . . . goofy?

BTW, we should like, make out and stuff 'cuz you're really cute. I'm not cute, but you could just close your eyes and pretend I am.

Looking forward to your next post!

Anonymous said...

I'm on the edge of my seat for post #2!

Cassandra said...

Wow-- check you out! Let's hear more about your hot job and work out schedule in post #2!

Kim said...

I printed out your photo and put it in a frame on my desk. You rock! Can you email me the minute you finish post #2? I am waiting...

Anonymous said...

I love Pioneer Woman! Do you wear Wranglers and chaps?

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm going to be watching this space for sure.

Anonymous said...

You've got to give us more info than what you posted today --- especially if you're looking for a special friend.

I'm a bit chunky but I'm a great kisser and I have lots of frequent flyer miles saved up from my job with NASA. Maybe we could meet up some time.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could just post photos instead of typing out blog entries? It could be like those 12-month calendar things...but you could give me a new pose for every single day. Do you happen to have a fireman's outfit? You might want to invest in a Tarzan costume too. By the way, do you like Jell-O?

Anonymous said...

Aren't you a cutie? Is there a Mrs.? If not, are you taking applications?

Can't wait for a second post!

Anonymous said...

Oh, one more thing...if you do like Jell-O, are you more of a cherry or lime Jell-O kinda guy?

Cheri Pryor said...

Ummm....where's the update, white boy??? One post? Is that all it's gonna be? Looks like you already have a fan base so I would get busy.

Anonymous said...

I'm just gonna say it. You're cute and all . . . but ya kinda suck at blogging.

We would get along fabulously!

Wanna make out?

Anonymous said...

cum on john!