Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Miss me much??

Well it's been suggested by a certain someone ~ Cheri~ that I'm not posting often enough to my blog.  I don't know, I guess it depends on your measuring stick. The way I look at it I've posted 300%, actually 400% with this post, more than in 2007. I wish I could say that about my 401k.....

But Cheri's right, I've been remiss in my posting so I'm making a goal to post a minimum of once a week for the rest of the year.  After all I browse dozens of blogs on a weekly basis, it's only fair I pay a little back. So thank you Cheri for the swift kick to my rear. Thank goodness you weren't wearing the ruby reds....

I'll post a new entry tonight (with pictures even!) on the dilemma of work and living locale

2 comments:

Cheri Pryor said...

I'm speechless.....but am wondering what happened to the "tonight" post with the pictures?

You just can't win with me. Maybe you should take away my access to your blog.

Cheri Pryor said...

Guess I wasn't really speechless.